We were planning on going to a car show at Acme Tool today. I knew I hadn't started the car for a few days so went out to get her cranked up. She started but when I went to give it some gas, the pedal went limp...no action. I looked down in horror and saw a confusing sight...the cable had snapped. It took me a while and some Googling to understand what I was seeing. Should be able to get a new cable. Will take some finesse to get it the right length and now working on who can do the work in our garage. This could have happened on the road!
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, Mary Lou!
HELLO MARY LOU!
This blog is dedicated to our "new" 1955 Dodge Coronet Lancer. We have been waiting 35 years for this moment. A true car guy fr...
-
We debated going out on Sunday for this show. We knew it would be hot and we were not sure about 8 to 4 on this kind of day. We lined up ...
-
What better way to celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary than going to a car show with Mary Lou! It was a last minute decision but a beau...
-
Cindy and I took Mary Lou to the Titan (Tire) Ride To A Cure Car Show on Saturday. It felt like a last hurrah with the beautiful weather th...






No comments:
Post a Comment