Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

REPAIRS - BRAKE LIGHTS / TURN SIGNAL / DOOR HANDLE

 We took Mary Lou into Trevor on 9/4.  He was able to fix the brake pad so our lights would work.  And fixed my door handle.  We took her back on 9/30 once he got the part in for the turn signal.  And my door handle stopped working again.  So he fixed both but the door handle needs a new bushing kit so we will do that later.

Leaving Mary Lou with Trevor


Sad sight


Back in the barn until the turn signal switch part comes in from Florida...


Took ML back on 9/30 for turn signal part and the darn button on driver door stuck again.  Trevor showed me the packet the part came in.  He said, "tell me that's not an original part." When I picked up the car, the envelope was on the front seat.  He knew I would want it.


Made out of pot aluminum


Dropping her off



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Mary Lou!

HELLO MARY LOU!

 This blog is dedicated to our "new" 1955 Dodge Coronet Lancer.  We have been waiting 35 years for this moment.  A true car guy fr...